~ Hell Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~ Hell Angels

Hell Angels Jk2 V 1.02.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hell Angels vs Ub

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Interlude
Admin

Hell Angels vs Ub Empty
PostSubject: Hell Angels vs Ub   Hell Angels vs Ub Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:40 pm

Well lol , we played "matches" today with Ub , First we started , we were leading clearly and then server restart -.- , second time we started playing again we were leading 1-0 , server restarted.In 3rd part They won 7-6 with fking laming and ffa, There was time when we played 4v3 cuz swagger had to go , he came back to the end of match.
I dont want a same (****) match anymore , gg ub.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swagger

Swagger

Hell Angels vs Ub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell Angels vs Ub   Hell Angels vs Ub Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:52 pm

That was rly hard game but all of you disconected... without me... they lead that time but we will take a revange Exclamation take care guys it was quite good ( but Syntz died so fast... i was running allone ) i will try to take screens. gg UB Smile
Back to top Go down
Swagger

Swagger

Hell Angels vs Ub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell Angels vs Ub   Hell Angels vs Ub Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:12 pm

there it is. Screen from fw.
Hell Angels vs Ub Shot0105ob0dw9.th
Back to top Go down
ewok

Hell Angels vs Ub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell Angels vs Ub   Hell Angels vs Ub Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:01 am

gg guys, i dont rly care that we won it. was just a funwar.

first time t0ky lagged out.
about this restarting, second time we restarted because YOUR guys were mooving and killing our people while g_speed 0.

and about this 4v3. we didnt cry even when devzla was taking a piss. you scored 2 points that time he spent in the bathroom. so, it was just about fun dudes.

But if you really want to have a clanwar and play our best team, we can do it on saturday when onex and cherry returns from their holidays.
Back to top Go down
Devzla

Hell Angels vs Ub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell Angels vs Ub   Hell Angels vs Ub Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:53 pm

look, it was only a fw it doesn't matter who lost or won, as long as we played as a team.
Back to top Go down
Interlude
Admin

Hell Angels vs Ub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell Angels vs Ub   Hell Angels vs Ub Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:09 pm

I think this fw lost the FUN and only the war stayed : (
I didnt enjoyed that game

maybe next time.

~Topic Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hell Angels vs Ub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell Angels vs Ub   Hell Angels vs Ub Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell Angels vs Ub
Page 1 of 1